Friday, October 17, 2008

I made the pepita

When I say anything about pepita, a word that is new to me, I like to use a bad Italian accent. I know it is seriously wrong, but I can't stop. pep EEE thaaa. Like Ma MEEE aaa.

So once more, with feeling: I made the pepita!

I must say it is surprisingly cheese-like.

And in the spirit of the pepita post, I made these pumpkin enchiladas. So easy. The grandma and the uncle like them very much. The parents said the sauce was too garlicky. Poo on them and their nasty aversion to sulfites. I stuffed some with chicken like ms. Martha says to in the recipe. But most with black beans and spinach.

easy. Very very easy.

2 comments:

stacy muszynski said...

But wasn't that suprisingly cheesy pep EEE thaaa good?

Martha Stewar's web site is surprisingly thrown back to Betty Crockerville.

wabby said...

yes. Very good. Thanks so much for sharing it.

I know. Very home-maker-ee. Hidden gems to be found there, I tell you.